Green Card Issues

Would definitely appreciate prayers for an issue we are currently dealing with.  We had originally hoped to be departing from the US this month, but because of an issue concerning Boggie’s green card, it looks like we may be delayed until April.  We ask that you would lift this up to Father and ask that this gets resolved very quickly so we can be on the road as soon as possible!